|Banner County Wind Energy Association|
|Revitalization of Rural Nebraska|
WORLD CLASS WINDS
Power for America
Nebraska is ranked as either the third or the fourth windiest state in America.
Banner County Winds are among the very best in America.
Banner County is located in Western Nebraska;
we are right next to Wyoming.
We wish to export our fabulous winds.
Please, contact us!
We will be most happy to speak with you.
We have data proving our wind speeds, times, and directions.
Banner County has huge amounts of wind
that are class four and class five.
These winds are consistant and constant.
The winds of Banner County have data compiled for years to verify our world class winds.
The citizens are interested in being a vital part
of the energy future of America.
Banner County Wind Energy Association
represents a large block of land whose landowners
are most interested in harnessing wind energy
for exportation to help power America.
BIG WIND in BANNER COUNTY means POWER for AMERICA
The Purpose of Banner County Wind Energy Association
is to enhance the marketability of the wind energy resources
on the land owned by the members by combining those resources into a single marketing package.
- BCWEA will negotiate agreements with Wind Developers to allow each member to benefit from wind energy development in Banner County.
- BCWEA will work with the Nebraska Legislature on new laws to make the availability of wind energy more feasible.
- BCWEA will provide guidance to the members, will negotiate wind energy leases or easements for the members, and take any other action needed for the LLC.
- BCWEA will do our best to provide information to all members as projects move forward.
- BCWEA will do our best to educate land owners in the areas of wind energy.
Jim Young - Chairman
Art Olsen - Co-Chairman
John Jones - Treasurer
Karen Bahnsen - Secretary
Jeff Kelley RC&D
Daniel Bennett RC&D
Joyce Mick RC&D